Instructions on exercising the consumer's right to withdraw from the purchase contract
iDry SK s. r. o. , Tranovského 57, Bratislava 841 02, ID No.: 46 355 944
Consumer: a natural person who, when concluding and performing a consumer contract, is not acting within the scope of his or her trade or other business activity.
1. Right of withdrawal from the contract of sale
You have the right to withdraw from this contract of sale without giving any reason within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the date on which you or a third party designated by you, excluding the carrier, takes delivery of the goods. When exercising your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from the contract by making an unequivocal statement. For this purpose, you can use: the withdrawal form included in this instruction (page 3), which you can send to the following email address: info@iDry.sk when you have completed it. If you are sending the goods by post, please enclose the above form in the package. The withdrawal period is preserved if you send a notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
2. Consequences of withdrawal from the contract of sale
Upon cancellation of the purchase contract, we will refund the payment for the goods you have paid for.
Payments will be refunded without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the date of,
when we receive your notice of cancellation of this contract of sale. Payment will be made by bank transfer.
Payment for the purchased goods will be refunded only after delivery of the returned goods back to our address .
3. Method of returning goods
You can send the goods to iDry SK s. r. o., Tranovského 57, Bratislava 841 02 Bratislava
The direct costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the consumer.
The goods should be returned complete, with full documentation, undamaged, clean, preferably including the original packaging, in the condition and value in which the goods were received. If the returned goods are incomplete or damaged, the Seller may reduce the returned purchase price by the corresponding amount (in accordance with § 458 (1) of the Civil Code).
4. Damaged goods
The consumer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the goods resulting from handling them in a manner other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
a) When delivered by the carrier:
The buyer is obliged to check the condition of the consignment with the carrier immediately upon delivery (number of parcels, integrity of the tape, or damage to the parcel). The buyer has the right to refuse to accept an incomplete or damaged consignment.
Slovak Post : If you take delivery of a damaged parcel and discover the damage/loss of the goods after the carrier has left, you should file a claim at the latest on the next working day after delivery, at your Slovak Post office. You will need the complete packaging of the shipment, the invoice for the goods and the OP. A postal employee will write a record of the damage with you and a protocol for claiming compensation.
5. The consumer may not withdraw from the contract of sale, the subject of which is:
- the provision of the service, if the provision of the service has been started with the consumer's express consent and the consumer has declared that he has been duly informed that by expressing this consent he loses the right to withdraw from the contract of sale once the service has been fully provided, and if the service has been fully provided
- the sale of goods made to the specific requirements of the consumer, custom-made goods or goods designed specifically for one consumer
- the sale of goods enclosed in protective packaging which are not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons and whose protective packaging has been damaged after delivery
- the provision of electronic content otherwise than on a tangible medium, where the provision of the electronic content has been initiated with the express consent of the consumer and the consumer has declared that he has been duly informed that the expression of such consent shall forfeit his right to withdraw from the contract of sale.
In case of a complaint, please fill in the complaint form on this page: https://idry-sk.reklamacie.sk/
Withdrawal form for withdrawal from the contract of sale
If you wish to withdraw from the contract of sale, please fill in and send this form.
iDry SK s. r. o.,
841 02 Bratislava,
Phone: +421 908 774 114 ,
I hereby give notice that I withdraw from the contract for these goods:
- Invoice number: ________________________________________________________________
- Item/Service Description: _______________________________________________________
- Date of receipt of goods: ___________________________________________________
- Name and surname of the consumer: ___________________________________________
- Address consumers: ________________________________________________________
- Bank account number/code: ______________________________________________________
- Reason for withdrawal (optional): ___________________________________________
Date ___________________ Signature ____________________
*Do not cross out, you can find the vendor information in the header of the tax document - invoice.
** Consumer: a natural person who, when concluding and performing a consumer contract, does not act within the scope of
the object of its trade or other business activity.