These General Terms and Conditions govern the rights and obligations of the Buyer and the Company:
iDry SK s. r. o. (hereinafter referred to as "iDry SK")
Bratislava 841 02
ID: 46 355 944
VAT NUMBER: SK2023341606
registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, section Sro, insert number 75925/B
Všeobecná úverová banka, a.s.
account number: 2934850753/0200
when concluding purchase contracts via the Internet, through the e-shop, which is located on the website www.dezinfekciapovrchov.sk
Definitions of basic terms
e-shop is an online shop of iDry SK located on the website www.dezinfekciapovrchov.sk allowing you to buy goods offered by iDry SK on the above mentioned website.
Registration is the completion of an electronic form containing fields for filling in the buyer's details, including personal data. The data marked with an asterisk are mandatory data, the completion of which is necessary for successful registration. Registration is not a prerequisite for using the e-shop, but it is associated with certain benefits provided by iDry SK (discounts, regular information about discounts and promotions, etc.).
3. Buyer (final consumer, intermediary)
The buyer is a natural or legal person who has expressed an interest in purchasing goods through the e-shop and concluding a purchase contract with iDry SK regarding the goods offered through the e-shop, and who has duly filled in and sent a binding order through the e-shop and delivered it to iDry SK.
The final consumer purchases products for personal use or for the use of members of his household.
A broker is a buyer who purchases goods for the purpose of further business (food operations, catering, etc.) and is registered in the Commercial or Trade Register of the Slovak Republic.
4. Order form
The order form is an electronic form containing the personal data of the buyer, the designation of the ordered goods, the purchase price of the ordered goods including VAT, the place of delivery, the method of delivery (transport) of the goods and the price for delivery (transport) of the goods to the place of delivery.
It is a draft purchase contract, which is a binding order of the buyer and the written acceptance of the proposal for the conclusion of the contract by the company iDry SK (e-mail confirmation of receipt of the order together with its wording). The Purchase Contract shall come into effect upon receipt of the acceptance of the proposal by the Buyer at the e-mail address specified in the order form. Silence or inaction of iDry SK shall not constitute acceptance of the proposal.
6. Current offer of goods
The current offer of goods is the offer of goods published on the website www.dezinfekciapovrchov.sk, which contains in particular the textual indication of the goods (e.g. name, specification of the goods, etc.) and information on the current price. Changes to the current
offers of goods (including price changes) are effective from the moment of their publication on the website www.dezinfekciapovrchov.sk. Purchase contracts concluded before the relevant change to the current offer of goods are not affected by this change.
1. The order can be placed mainly by filling in the order form on the website www.dezinfekciapovrchov.sk and sending it via the e-shop.
2. The order also includes:
- a statement confirming that the buyer has read these general terms and conditions, which are an integral part of the purchase contract and fully agrees with them,
- a declaration that he has been informed of the possibility to withdraw from the contract,
- giving your unreserved consent to the processing and use of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 428/2002 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data for the internal purposes of iDry SK,
- a declaration that all the information provided by him is true.
3. The buyer can choose from two ways of ordering the goods:
- without registration, by filling in the order form,
- with registration, by filling in the electronic form provided for registration. Buyers with registration do not need to fill in the personal data required in the order form for subsequent orders.
4. The proposal for conclusion of the contract shall lapse:
- iDry SK's rejection of the buyer's proposal,
- the expiry of the 5-day period for the acceptance of the proposal,
- iDry SK is entitled to refuse a proposal for the conclusion of a contract even tacitly or without giving any reason.
Purchase price of the goods
1. The purchase price for the ordered goods is specified in the current offer, in the order, as well as in the order confirmation, which is the acceptance of the proposal for the conclusion of the contract by iDry SK.
2. The purchase price does not include VAT and is set in Euro. The purchase price of the goods does not include the cost of transporting the goods from iDry SK's warehouse to the place of delivery, which will be charged separately to the Buyer according to the method of transporting the goods to the place of delivery chosen by the Buyer.
3. All promotions are valid until stocks are sold out or until the date selected by iDry SK, unless otherwise stated for a specific product.
1. Upon conclusion of the Purchase Contract, the Buyer undertakes to pay the purchase price to iDry SK in one of the following ways, from among which the Buyer is entitled to choose when ordering the goods:
- by money order - payment to the account of iDry SK before delivery of the goods on the basis of an invoice issued by iDry SK
- Cash on delivery - when picking up the goods
- Barion - payment by card
- in cash - when collecting the goods in person from an iDry SK employee
2. The buyer's obligation to pay the purchase price is fulfilled when the purchase price is credited to the iDry SK account specified in the order confirmation or when the purchase price is handed over to the courier. When paying to the account of iDry SK, the buyer undertakes to indicate the correct variable symbol specified in the order confirmation. The Buyer acknowledges that if the incorrect variable symbol is entered, the electronic system may not allocate the credited payment to his/her order.
3. The shipment with the ordered goods always contains a tax document (invoice).
4. The goods remain the property of iDry SK until they are paid for in full by the buyer.
1. The delivery period within which iDry SK is obliged to deliver the goods to the buyer is specified in the current offer of goods and in the order confirmation. Unless otherwise stated in the current offer of goods and in the order confirmation, iDry SK undertakes to deliver the goods to the Buyer no later than 14 days after the order confirmation.
2. Different delivery times are associated with different methods of delivery of the goods or their transport to the place of delivery. When selecting the method of delivery, the buyer is always provided with information on the delivery time generally associated with the method of delivery.
3. When choosing the method of payment of the purchase price to the account of iDry SK, the delivery period starts from the crediting of the purchase price to the account of iDry SK, provided that the buyer has entered the correct variable symbol when paying. In the case of an incorrect variable symbol, the delivery period starts only after the payment has been assigned to the buyer's order.
Place of delivery
1. The place of delivery is the address specified by the Buyer in the order as the place of delivery.
1. The obligation of iDry SK to deliver the goods is fulfilled by handing over the ordered goods to the buyer at the place of delivery. The Buyer is obliged to confirm the delivery and acceptance of the goods in writing in the delivery note, one copy of which he will receive at the same time.
2. The obligation of iDry SK to deliver the goods shall also be deemed fulfilled if iDry SK was ready to hand over the goods to the Buyer at the agreed time and place or if iDry SK allows the Buyer to take delivery of the goods at the agreed time and place and the Buyer fails to take delivery of the goods for reasons other than those on the part of iDry SK.
3. In the event that the Buyer does not take delivery of the goods and the goods are returned to iDry SK, iDry SK is entitled to withdraw from the contract of sale and to claim from the Buyer compensation for shipping and packaging costs related to the unsuccessful delivery of the goods.
Method of transport of goods and price
1. The buyer can choose the method of transport of the goods to the place of delivery in the process of ordering the goods after marking the goods.
2. The methods of transporting the goods to the place of delivery are:
- transport by Slovak Post within 48h. after dispatch of the goods,
- personal collection at the place of delivery by telephone arrangement within Bratislava,
3. Information on the price of transport (freight) and the usual duration of transport to the place of delivery is always indicated for the specific type of transport of goods.
Receipt of shipment
1. Upon receipt of the goods, the buyer is obliged to visually inspect the shipment and the goods and, unless it is defective or mechanically damaged, is obliged to accept the shipment. By signing the document of acceptance of the consignment (or signing the delivery note), the buyer agrees to accept the goods and confirms that the consignment is in order and has not been delivered with mechanical damage or defective.
2. In case of mechanical damage to the packaging of the consignment, the driver of the carrier shall write a record of the damage to the consignment in the presence of the buyer (claim report). A copy of the damage record shall remain with the buyer. If the buyer does not accept the shipment, he is obliged to contact iDry SK as soon as possible after receiving the shipment in order to agree on how to handle the claim.
3. In case of discovery of a defective shipment (e.g. wrong quantity of goods, damage to goods, delivery of other goods, etc.) after receipt of the shipment, the buyer is obliged to fill in a complaint report and send it together with the defective goods to the correspondence address of iDry SK (see the complaint conditions).
1. The company iDry SK is liable for defects that the goods have when they are received by the buyer and also for defects that occur after the receipt of the goods within the warranty period, except for defects that occurred during the transport of the goods on the part of the carrier. The warranty period of the goods is limited above by the expiry date of the goods or the date of minimum durability marked on the packaging, provided that all conditions for proper storage have been observed).
2. iDry SK is not liable for defects in the goods caused by improper handling, natural losses or non-compliance with storage conditions on the part of the buyer.
3. For goods sold at a lower price, iDry SK is not liable for the defect for which the lower price was negotiated.
4. A complaint is a claim for liability for defects in the goods. The buyer is entitled to claim goods purchased through the e-shop at the following address:
iDry SK, s.r.o., Tranovského 57, Bratislava 841 02 Bratislava, or: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Complaint Address")
5. Together with the claimed goods, the buyer is obliged to send to iDry SK the original receipt of the purchase of the claimed goods as well as the completed claim report. iDry SK recommends sending the goods together with the relevant documents to the complaint address as registered mail clearly marked with the word "COMPLAINT". iDry SK does not accept goods sent to the complaint address as cash on delivery. Complained goods are sent to iDry SK at the buyer's own expense and risk. In the case of a legitimate complaint, the Buyer is entitled to compensation for the cost of transport in the amount of the necessary costs for the safe delivery of the claimed shipment (these costs must be documented by proof of this transport).
6. iDry SK is obliged to issue a confirmation to the buyer about the receipt of the complaint. Acknowledgement of receipt of the complaint means a message addressed to the buyer containing a written notification of receipt of the complaint. The acknowledgement of receipt of the complaint may be sent to the Buyer's e-mail address or any other (postal) address provided by the Buyer for the purpose of communication in the complaint report.
7. The procedure for handling the complaint shall be determined by iDry SK in mutual agreement with the buyer in accordance with applicable law, in particular the provisions of §619-627 of the Civil Code and, in the case of intermediaries, in accordance with the provisions of §409-470 of the Commercial Code in their current version as of the date of conclusion of the purchase contract.
8. The company iDry SK is obliged to determine the method of handling the complaint immediately, in complex cases no later than 3 working days from the date of filing the complaint, in justified cases, especially if a complex evaluation of the condition of the goods is required, no later than 30 days from the date of filing the complaint. iDry SK is obliged to inform the Buyer about the legitimacy and the manner of handling the complaint by written confirmation, which may be sent to the Buyer's e-mail address or other (postal) address specified by the Buyer for the purpose of communication in the description of the complaint.
9. The settlement of the complaint shall be understood as the termination of the complaint procedure by replacement of the goods, refund of the purchase price of the goods, payment of a reasonable discount on the price of the goods, written invitation to accept the performance or its reasoned rejection.
10. The iDry SK company is obliged to issue a written confirmation to the buyer within 30 days from the date of the claim. The written confirmation of the complaint shall be understood as a letter addressed to the Buyer containing a written notification of the complaint. The acknowledgement of the complaint may be sent to the Buyer's e-mail address or other (postal) address specified by the Buyer for the purpose of communication in the description of the complaint.
Order cancellation, withdrawal from the contract
1. Until the Buyer has received the acceptance of the order (i.e. until the purchase contract has been concluded), the Buyer may cancel the order by e-mail or by telephone. In the event of cancellation of an order, iDry SK shall not charge any penalties or other fees. If the purchase price has already been paid and the order is cancelled according to this clause, iDry SK will refund the purchase price already paid to the Buyer within 7 days by wire transfer to the Buyer's account, unless otherwise agreed with the Buyer.
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, iDry SK will not charge any penalties or other fees until the goods are dispatched.
3. Pursuant to § 12 et seq. of Act 108/2000 Coll. on consumer protection in door-to-door sales and mail order sales, the buyer, if he is a consumer, is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract within seven working days from the date of receipt of the goods without giving any reason. However, pursuant to Article 12(5) of the aforementioned Act, the buyer may not withdraw from the contract if the contract is for the sale of goods which, due to their characteristics, cannot be returned (e.g. goods which are on sale).
4. In the cancellation of the order as well as the withdrawal from the contract it is necessary to indicate the name of the buyer, e-mail, order number and description of the ordered goods (code and name), account number or address for the refund of the purchase price, a copy of the tax document (invoice) and a copy of the proof of receipt of the shipment (delivery note). In order to maintain legal certainty and the demonstrability of the cancellation of the order or withdrawal from the contract, iDry SK recommends that the buyer sends the cancellation of the order or withdrawal from the contract by e-mail.
5. Withdrawal of the buyer from the contract of sale cancels the contract from the beginning. iDry SK is obliged to take back the goods. iDry SK requires the return of the goods by registered mail, with the costs of the return to be borne by the buyer. The Buyer is obliged to return the goods to iDry SK's address in intact packaging, undamaged, in the original quantity and unused, taking reasonable care of the goods. The purchase price already paid shall be refunded by iDry SK to the Buyer within 15 days of cancellation by wire transfer to the Buyer's account, unless otherwise agreed with the Buyer.
6. iDry SK is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for the following reasons:
- if the buyer has not paid the purchase price within 7 days of the order confirmation,
- if the buyer does not receive the ordered goods from the courier on the agreed date for reasons other than those on the part of iDry SK,
- if the buyer does not collect the ordered goods at the relevant post office within the specified collection period of 18 days,
- if, despite iDry SK's best efforts, iDry SK is unable to deliver the goods, in particular because the goods have been sold out, are no longer being manufactured or supplied and iDry SK is unable to procure them otherwise,
- if the price at which iDry SK purchases the goods has changed significantly.
7. Withdrawal of iDry SK from the contract is effective on the date on which the withdrawal is delivered to the buyer, with the proviso that delivery of the withdrawal in the form of an e-mail is sufficient for the withdrawal. The purchase price already paid shall be refunded by iDry SK to the Buyer within 15 days of the withdrawal by wire transfer to the Buyer's account, unless otherwise agreed with the Buyer.
8. However, the withdrawal of iDry SK from the contract does not affect iDry SK's right to compensation for damages, in particular for costs incurred in connection with the futile attempt to deliver the goods to the buyer.
9. iDry SK shall be entitled to satisfy any of its claims against the Buyer from the monies paid by the Buyer and to refund the Buyer the amount less its claims.
1. Sending an order through the iDry SK e-shop is conditional upon confirmation of the buyer's consent to these GTC and consent to the processing of the buyer's personal data as defined in § 4 (1) (a) of Act No. 428/2002 Coll. on the protection of personal data.
2. The company iDry SK processes the personal data of the buyer for the purpose of concluding the purchase contract and fulfilling its obligations under the purchase contract; it uses them mainly for issuing invoices, processing orders and delivering the ordered goods. iDry SK is responsible for ensuring that the personal data provided by the natural person is not used for other purposes, in particular not disclosed to third parties (except for persons carrying out the delivery of parcels).
3. The company iDry SK processes personal data of a natural person in the following scope: first name, surname, residence, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, contact telephone number, and of a legal person also ID number, VAT number, VAT number.
4. If the buyer indicates when registering or ordering goods that he agrees to receive current offers and other commercial information from iDry SK, iDry SK will send them to the email address provided by him when registering or ordering goods. The cancellation of the sending of the current offer and commercial information can be requested at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The purpose of processing personal data is:
- issuing a tax document - invoice,
- delivery of the goods and identification of the buyer before handing over the prepaid goods,
- order confirmation, payment for goods, delivery of ordered goods,
- registration of persons registered through the e-shop,
- keeping records of orders and sales contracts for handling any complaints,
- sending current offers and commercial information by electronic mail (e-mail) with the consent of the addressee.
1. These GTC come into force on 01.01.2019.
2. Any changes to these GTC shall come into force on the date of their publication on the website www.dezinfekciapovrchov.sk.
3. The legal relations established by the Purchase Contract shall be governed by the provisions of the Purchase Contract (i.e. the contents of the Purchase Order and the Order Confirmation), the provisions of these GTC, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code, whereby the provisions of the Contract shall prevail over the provisions of these GTC and the dispositive provisions of generally binding legal regulations, and the provisions of these GTC shall prevail over the dispositive provisions of generally binding legal regulations.
The Slovak Trade Inspection Authority supervises the compliance with the operator's obligations.
SOI Inspectorate for the Bratislava Region
Prievozská 32, P.O. Box 5,820 07 Bratislava 27
Department of Technical Product Inspection and Consumer Protection
Tel: 02/58272 172-3; 02/58272 104
Fax No: 02/58272 170