General information on the processing of personal data
The website operator is responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR)
1. Affected person - buyer/visitor of the website, operator - operator of the online shop
2. Recipients of personal data:
The controller does not provide the personal data of the buyer to a third party, except to the transport company that arranges the delivery of goods or services, to the accounting company, or to the state authorities in case of control in which case, these entities are third parties.
3. The data subject is obliged to provide true and up-to-date personal data. The rights of the data subject are governed by Chapter 3 of the GDPR. These include, for example, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the right to object to processing, the right to request access to personal data concerning the data subject from the controller, the right to rectification or erasure or restriction of processing of personal data,
as well as the right to data portability.
Processing of personal data for the purpose of processing cookies
For the processing of personal data for the purpose of processing cookies, the general information on the processing of personal data set out above applies, as well as:
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data: article 6(1)(a) GDPR - the data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes
3. Retention period of personal data - The cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic types in terms of their durability. Short-term "session cookies", which are only temporary and remain stored on your browser only until you close your browser, and long-term "persistent cookies", which remain stored on your device for a longer period of time or until you manually delete them, with the length of time the cookie remains on your device depending on the setting of the cookie itself and your browser settings.
Processing of personal data for the purpose of order fulfilment
1. Sending an order via the iDry SK website is conditional on the buyer's confirmation of consent to these GTC and consent to the processing of the buyer's personal data as defined in Section 4(1)(a) of Act No. 428/2002 Coll. on the protection of personal data.
2. The company iDry SK processes the personal data of the buyer for the purpose of concluding the purchase contract and fulfilling its obligations under the purchase contract; it uses them in particular when issuing an invoice, processing an order and delivering the ordered service. iDry SK is responsible for ensuring that the personal data provided by the natural person is not used for other purposes, in particular not disclosed to third parties (except for persons carrying out the delivery of parcels).
3. The company iDry SK processes personal data of a natural person in the following scope: first name, surname, residence, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, contact telephone number, and of a legal person also ID number, VAT number, VAT number.
4. If the Buyer indicates when registering or ordering the Service that he/she agrees to receive current offers and other commercial information from iDry SK, iDry SK will send them to the email address provided by the Buyer when registering or ordering the Service. You may request to cancel the sending of the current offer and commercial information at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The purpose of processing personal data is:
- issuing a tax document - invoice,
- delivery of the service and identification of the buyer prior to delivery of the prepaid service,
- order confirmation, payment for the service, delivery of the ordered service,
- records of people registered via the website,
- keeping records of orders and sales contracts for handling any complaints,
- sending current offers and commercial information by electronic mail (e-mail) with the consent of the addressee.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling (Article 22 GDPR, section 7.9 in the organisational directive of our documentation)
The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and which has legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.